Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rite Aid Deals

You will see me post way more Rite Aid deals than Walgreens. I like Rite Aid because they're coupon friendly and not as complicated as Walgreens. They always have stock and I can just get in and out quickly - grab the deal I want and be done. That just never happens for me at Walgreens. I will post Walgreens deals and answer questions, but it is not my favorite.

____________________________________________________________________________________




Rite Aid is starting a new program until 2/13 called Grab the Gold. It is really exciting and basically the details are when you buy $25 worth of P&G products you get a $5 Visa card, spend $50 and get a $15 Visa card or spend $100 and get a $35 Visa card. The best part? This is all pre-coupon and pre-rebate spending!!! This is the exiciting part! This Sunday's coupons has a P&G insert - so make sure you buy a few papers and you will really get your money out of this. This will make for some great stock up and frugal beauty finds! (can you tell I'm totally excited - doesn't take much!)

There are a TON of deal scenarios right now and I don't know which I will do yet - I will post when I know. I don't do every deal out there because it doesn't make sense for my family - but you need to do which makes sense for your family. Our friends at Hip2Save have a complete deal list here with some pretty detailed scenarios.

The single check rebates are SOOO easy - you just go here and register. Then enter your reciepts and your rebate will come to you when it's ready. That's all you have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment