Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rite Aid



Rite Aid is one of my favorite stores. They are very coupon friendly and constantly have deals that really make going in worth your while! Their rebate system is super simple and that is where I get the majority of my frugal beauty finds and toiletries for little to no cost out of my pocket.

One of the ways Rite Aid lets you save money is with Video Values. You watch Rite Aids videos that are very brief like a commercial and you get a coupon when you are finished. Watch 20 videos and get a $5 off when you spend $20 coupon. These coupons are fantastic because Rite Aid lets you use them before you take off your other coupons. Additionally, the Video Values coupons are stackable with manufacturer coupons so you can save even more!

Get signed up with Video Values now so you can take advantage of the deals that I will talk about with Rite Aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment