Monday, January 4, 2010

eCoupons

Like I said the other day - I am trying hard this year to really get this blog moving and helping out my friends that ask me how I stretch our dollars, etc. So in the next few months I will share with you the blogs that I frequent as well as posting "beginner" type stuff. Please feel free to ask me any questions and hopefully my blog will get better and better (and bigger) through out the year. AND... if you know how to do the stuff that I seem to be lacking (like links, etc) PLEASE tell me so I can get better! :)

I have a few sites that I check a few times a day - I am hooked on them and their content. One of them just posted a FAQ for ecoupons. I am going to post the link to it so you can read it and I hope it helps you too!

http://www.frugallivingnw.com/2010/01/ecoupons-faq.html

No comments:

Post a Comment