Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekly Deals

Nothing is really jumping out at me this week. Partly because I've been having contractions for days and partly because there is nothing special this week!

So here is a round up of what I see in the blogger world.

Catalina Deals

When I was at Fred Meyer today an ad for Old El Paso popped out. I was going to research it and post it, but one of my favorite blogs Frugal Living NW already posted about it! She alos posted about the Pillsbury one too. We need to wait to see who will have the best sales to give you the most bang for your buck because it should be good at Albertsons, Safeway and Freddies. So stay tuned! But until then - read here.
Walgreens


As you'll learn - Walgreens drives me crazy, so you'll very seldom find me posting my own deals. Here is a great list at Frugal Living NW.

Remember how I told you to print off the Pert Plus for men coupons? Here at Hip2Save is the money making deal that you can do with it!

Babies R Us


Organic Baby food - Go here to see how you can score stage one and two organic baby food for $.40 per jar from Babies R Us. For me it's not worth it because the closest Babies R Us is in South Center, but if you had to go there any way or if you have one near you this deal from Frugal Living NW could be worthwhile.

Target

The best deal I see at Target this week is the Pampers deal that Hip2Save has posted on her blog.


Buy 3 Pampers Jumbo Packs $8.99 each
Total=$26.97
Use 3 $2/1 manufacturer coupons from the 12/27PG
Plus, use 3 $2/1 Target coupons from the 12/6RP (regional coupon)
I'm not sure if we got this coupon? I haven't seen it - can any one confirm if the PNW got it?
Pay $14.97
Get back a $5 Target gift card
Final cost just $3.32 per package! Awesome price!
Scenario if we didn't get the regional coupon...

Buy 3 packages of Huggies Jumbo Packs$8.99 each
Total=$26.97
Use 3 $2/1 coupons from here
Pay $20.97
Get back a $5 Target gift card
Final cost just $5.32 per pack!

Go here to see all the Target Clearance deals - when I was at Target I noticed our prices are a little different, so let me know what you find!

Go to Couponing to Disney to see the weekly Target deals, but like I said, nothing exciting.

Rite Aid


Here is a complete Rite Aid list from Hip2Save. There are some decent deals, but nothing very exciting. If I get the time and energy, I will be doing the Mabelline Mascara deal because I like Full and Soft.

Maybelline Cosmetics 40% Off
Get a $2 Single Check Rebate #61 when you purchase 1 Maybelline Mascara
Deal Scenario (based on on-line price):
Buy 1 Maybelline Great Lash Mascara priced at $4.89 (should ring up at $2.93 due to sale)
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 1/10 RP
Use the $1/1 Rite Aid Video Values coupon found here
Get a $2 SCR

Final Cost FREE + a $1 moneymaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment