Sunday, January 24, 2010

Safeway - Fruit Snacks


YUM!!! I have been craving Fruit Gushers - so this deal came at the best time!

I took advantage of the Buy 4 and fruit snacks are $1 sale at Safeway.

Here's what I did:
4 boxes of fruit gushers
3 eCoupons for $.50
2 coupons for $1 off two

Total $4
Minus $1.50 in ecoupons
Minus $2.00 in mfg coupons

My total? $.50!!! Yes, you heard me correctly!

PLUS... I got my $2.50 catalina! So I actually made $2 off the deal and my cravings will be satisfied for now. :-)

Lesson - ALWAYS have your Club Card loaded!!

This deal is going until Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. YEAH!! I should be set until after the baby comes now. I cannot eat enough of them. It's sad really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought 10 boxes of fruit snacks and fruit by the foot! what a great deal i spent like 50cents as well!! thanks@!

    ReplyDelete