Saturday, April 3, 2010

Haggen/Top Foods Deals for March 31-April 6


This is funny... I was getting a pedicure with my friend today (Hi Erin!) and she was telling me about how she's getting better at couponing and gaining confidence, but that I don't put Haggen or Top Foods on my blog. I told her that I don't have one near me, so I don't post deals - but I should consider my readers and start paying attention to the ad.

So guess what I see today on one of my favorite blogs, Frugal Living NW?! Yup, you guessed it.... Haggen and Top Foods! Here it is....

3-DAY SALE DEALS (Thursday – Saturday)
Tillamook Butter on sale $.99
Libby’s Vegetables on sale $.50

WEEKLY DEALS

Purchase Good Cook Classic Pan for $9.99, Get FREE eggs, Bar S Bacon and Old Orchards Orange Juice

Oscar Mayer Bacon on sale $2.50
Use $1.50/1 IP coupon (NLA) or $.75/1 coupon from 3/21 SS insert
$1 – $1.75 after coupon

Lay’s Potato Chips on sale $1.97
Use $1/1 coupon from 3/14 SS insert
$.97 after coupon

Swanson Broth on sale $1
Buy 4
Use $.40/4 coupon from 3/21 SS insert
$.90 each after coupon when you buy 4
Nalley Pickles on sale $1.99
Use $1.50/1 coupon from 1/31 SS insert
$.49 after coupon

No Yolks Noodles on sale $1.29
Use $.75/1 coupon from 2/21 SS insert or here
$.54 after coupon

To see a complete list go to Coupon Connections for the weekly and monthly deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment