Saturday, April 3, 2010

Coffee Mate Coupons

I just realized I'm out of creamer! And we have company in from out of town - I hate it when that happens! But there are some coupons out there!!


Buy Two Get One Free
$1.50 off of two

Does anyone know where the best deal would be? Is anyone running any creamer sales???

Edited to add: I just read MFA's blog and she is saying that creamer is $1.72 at Target, so if you get three creamers and use the coupons that I posted above, you could get the creamer for $.65 each! I am probably going to Target today, so I will confirm this!

2 comments:

  1. Albies has these for 3/$5. I have some left over $.75/1 that I was going to use making them $.91 each.
    Looks like I'll see you at Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to go tonight and Target is closed for Easter. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr I may need to go to Albies - are they closed?

    ReplyDelete