Monday, April 26, 2010

Challenging Myself in May

I want to go to the spa with some of my girl friends, but it is out of my budget. However, if I can avoid the grocery store and only buy fresh goodies from the fruit and veggie stand - I think I can squeeze in the spa! This is something I've been meaning to do any way because my freezer is bulging at the seams!

Sooo... my challenge for may is to only eat out of my freezer and pantry, minus fresh food, but I have lots of frozen veggies that need eating too. I will keep in check by posting a menu every week that includes my actual grocery list needed to complete the recipe.

Wish me luck and let me know if you would like to join me!

1 comment:

  1. I like your challenge. Cant wait to hear how it goes and what you actually spend.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete