Tuesday, March 2, 2010

JC Penny Clearance and V.S. secret cards

This is Chriscia (one of Carla's couponing friends). I know that Carla is SUPER busy with a newborn, so I thought I would make a quick post for her.


JC Penny (at least the one in South Hill Mall) is having a HUGE clearance event. Many items are 80% off. I just got back from a fun day of shopping. I got a sweater, a nice shirt and a pair of pants for UNDER $10. Each item was clearanced to $2.97. They have RACKS and RACKS of women's clothes. I didn't see much for babies/kids and the men's is in a different store, but it was definitely time for this Mama to buy herself some new clothes.


Also, while you are at the mall don't forget about Victoria's Secrets Secret Cards. Get a Secret Card worth $10, $50, $100 or even $500 with each purchase of $10 or more. The secret cards can be redeemed April 1-30. I am so excited! I spend $12.50 and got a water bottle and a pair o panties. And I am GUARANTEED to get at least $10 on my secret card.

No comments:

Post a Comment