Monday, March 22, 2010

Hasbro Games


Don't forget your Easter baskets! Go here to print Hasboro coupons and get the card version of these games nearly free. Also go to the travel section of Walmart or Target to score the travel size of Connect Four and Hungry Hungry Hippo! I score on these and keep them in my gift closet for inexpensive, last minute gifts.

Target has Operation for $10, but I was able to score it for $5 - what a great price for a gift for a child or to combine all the games for a game night Christmas gift for family friends! Baby Alive is on sale at Target this week for $22 and change. Score her for 17-something and hang on for a birthday! I saw Connect Four for $7, so that would be $3 with the coupon! There are also reports of My Little Ponies at $4.99, so you use the BOGO coupon and score them for $2.50 each! Great for Easter baskets!

No comments:

Post a Comment