Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Printable Coupons Round Up

I haven't posted about printables for two reasons - #1 - I am so busy with a newborn! #2 - My printer is broken or something, I haven't had time to really look at it and try to fix it. So they're not on my mind, but they should be on your mind! So here are some of the best printables that I have found.

Don't forget to start with Coupons.com, Red Plum and SmartSource.com
- Don't forget to print the game coupons on Coupons.com to get very inexpensive card games to stock your gift cupboard. I'm totally jealous that my printer is broken! If anyone wants to send these my way - I would be so grateful!
- Also, double check if the Folgers coupon is still available - this is a good one! Grrrr.... I need my printer to not be broken!

Go here and save this PDF because it doesn't expire until 12/31/10, so it should make for some great deals through out the year on Fresh Express Artisanal Salad!

Nestle coupons - this would be good to pair with the Safeway sale on Nestle chips and ecoupons, but today would be the last day.

Here is another PDF to save for Borden Cheese singles - it doesn't expire until 7/31/10, so it will make for good deals for now.

Go here for $2 and $3 off Visine - I saw these in the clearance section at my Safeway, I didn't check the price, but I'll bet this would make for free Visine.

Here to save $1 on Seventh Generation natural products

Here to save $1 on Advil products

Go here to save $1 on Oreo Cakesters - yum!

(Thanks Hip2Save)

Go here to the Kellogs site and print out some great coupons!

Go here to print out these great coupons:
$10 mail in refund on Zyrtec
$1 off Neosporin
$2 off Zyrtec
$1 off Mylanta
$1 off Pepcid
$2 off Visine-A
$1 off Tylenol Allergy or Sinus
$1 off Benadryl
$1 off Splenda
$1 off St. Joseph Aspirin
$2 off Visine
$2 off Visine-A
$1 off Tylenol PM
$1 off Simply Sleep
$1 off Tylenol
$1 off Tylenol Arthritis
$.50 off Listerine

Go here to print $1 of a Geber onsie, $5 off $25 Gerber products and $1 off a Gerber sleep gown
I have used these and you can use them all in one transaction to make for a great deal. Don't forget that this is a great opportunity to stock up for baby shower gifts!!

(Thanks Couponing to Disney)

No comments:

Post a Comment