Friday, January 15, 2010

What do you want to see on here?

What would you like to see? What questions would you like me to address?

I have been doing this for some time. I have a business degree from the UW in Management and I have a degree in Purchasing - this is how my brain operates, but I know it doesn't for everyone. I really want to break things down and make it easier for people - organizing, finance, budgeting, etc. So what do you all want to hear from me?

I can answer questions from many places in life. When my husband and I were in college, we had to go to the food bank and stretch $20 per week for groceries. Then when we were finished and had two incomes, it felt like we had won the lottery! After reality hit that we had no won the lottery but instead got ourselves into debt our money priorities changed and we began to revert back to the days that we were in college instead. I have many strategies for saving money, frugal living and prioritizing that I would love to share with every one.

I have ideas - and I will write about them, but I really want to know what everyone wants to hear as well!!!

Please leave a comment or email me at PNWFrugalFinds@hotmail.com so that I can better serve my readers.

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment