Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Swagbucks

Search & Win

Ok - side note and totally funny... I was searching for an image to put up here and got a Swagbuck for it! LOL!!

Our friend, Kristen, at Couponing to Disney posted today about Swagbucks. I signed up through her site a couple months ago and I try to remind myself to use it for searching, but so far I've won 22 Swagbucks - not too shabby. I'm half way to my first Amazon.com $5 gift card. People can earn enough gift cards to pay for all their Christmas presents. Wouldn't that be great!?

So what is Swagbucks? It is literally a search engine that pays you to search! That's it! What I do is I do my "easy" searches for the day, sites I would already normally go to, my favorite blogs, favorite websites, etc... and I do it until I get at least one Swagbuck. But if I'm searching for something that I actually need information for then I use Google or your other favorite search engine. AND... if you get referals and get your friends to sign up, then you get 1 swagbuck for swagbuck up to 100!!!

What do you do to start?

First - Go here to sign up and you get 3 Swagbucks just for signing up!

Then just start searching! The first search I ever did I got 5 Swagbucks!! You will know because a Swagbuck will pop up and there will be a confirmation code - enter the code and you'll see your account total go up by the amount that you won. Some people get swagbucks multiple times per day, but I always seem to forget to do it again throughout the day after I've won my first one.

And there is more than just Amazon.com! Just go to the prizes tab up at the top left and pick what works best for you!

Let us know if you're already using Swagbucks! Or what you've gotten with them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment