Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Safeway



My Frugal Adventures is reporting that starting Wednesday, January 20th - Safeway is having a cereal sale!! Buy 4, Save 4 promotion is back and it can be a great time to stock up on cereal.

Here are some coupons you want to print to get ready!!

Quaker is located here
Cinnamon Toast Crunch located here
More Quaker here

My Frugal Adventures also says that Betty Crocker fruit snacks looks like they're going to be $1 each, so go here to print off all your fruit snack coupons.

Also - go here and be sure that you have all your eCoupons loaded!!

Get all these items ready and I will work on scenarios later.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping that is oatmeal for $1.50, if so, that will pair nicely with the $1 IP. I have been waiting for a good deal on oatmeal, as that is all my girls want to eat these days.

    ReplyDelete